Menu Board Advertising
As part of the overall construction of the new Yankee Stadium, Legends Hospitality Management required an eye-catching, colorful, animated visual solution that would enhance its menu boards and promote the brands it sells at 19 concession stands throughout the venue. Diversified Media Group (DMG) was enlisted to integrate high-quality digital signage systems that fulfilled the goals of delivering excellent high definition (HD) image and video quality that could be updated over a network, while at the same time being quick and easy to install. The company selected the BrightSign HD210 playlist playback system for each of the 19 locations.
Why Diversified Media Group Selected BrightSign:
- Straightforward installation and operation was required to meet short deadlines for implementation
- Extremely high HD quality resolution was a key factor to effectively market concession products
- Reliable solid-state non-PC platform were required as the digital signs are installed in an open air environment
- Networking ability was a major objective as the content updates will be done remotely
- 19 BrightSign HD210s have been installed at each concession stand in the stadium promoting menu items and providing stadium messaging
- DMG faced a huge challenge of integrating the signage in just five short weeks before opening day - BrigthSign met that challenge with its simple and easy to use platform.
- Each of the HD210's were easily installed out of sight behind the video screens and have proven their high reliability even in the open air environments in which they're installed.
- Future plans are to utilize the networking feature of BrightSign HD210 to provide remote content updating via a simple Internet connection.
"The BrightSign HD210 product is extremely reliable, our client is very happy and they love the gorgeous playback - that was one of their big drivers."- Melillo, President, Diversified Media Group
BrightSign LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, with offices in Europe and Asia. BrightSign designs media players and provides free software and cloud networking solutions for the commercial digital signage market worldwide, serving all vertical segments of the marketplace. BrightSign products are known for their signature reliability, affordability, market-leading technology and unsurpassed performance. For more information, visit www.brightsign.biz. Follow BrightSign at http://twitter.com/brightsign and http://www.facebook.com/BrightSignLLC.