The inside edge features a JAE TX25 plug for connecting to interior display components (video, USB, serial, etc.) The outside edge has industry-standard connectors, as well as specialized device control and feedback interfaces.
• HD class performance; runs BrightSign software or compatible CMS partners software
• Flexible design: OPS compatible module and enclosure
• Electrical, mechanical, and thermal compatibility with Intel® OPS specification
• Optional on-board Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n)
• H.265/H.264 video decode
• Video output up to 1080p60
• 10-bit video output (using H.265)
• Hardware accelerated HTML5 support
• Interactive controls using GPIO and UDP (GPIO connector sold separately)
Full HD video and mainstream HTML menu overlays with Live Text to easily update
menu items and pricing using the BrightSign App.
Engage and inform customers with touch interactivity, stellar HD video and animating HTML5 content.
BrightSign, LLC is a privately held company located in Los Gatos, California founded in 2002 by Anthony Wood, the inventor of the digital video recorder (DVR) and Roku. BrightSign is the global market leader in digital signage media players, as reported by IHS every single quarter from 2011 to present in its "Global Market for Digital Signage" research study, which publishes market share of all media players and PC-based signage solutions combined. BrightSign players are known for their signature reliability, affordability and ease-of-use by the commercial digital signage market worldwide.