streams transport stream (.ts) files from local storage to other BrightSign end-points
transcodes (decodes & re-encodes) transport stream files on local storage allowing you to
change the bitrate or resize content, then stream to end-points
transcodes files on local storage and from the HDMI Input to stream to a number of end-points - NEW: now up to 60fps
- Securely distribute video to a set of devices without locally storing the content on the end-point device.
- Serve IP video streams from a BrightSign player's local storage to distribute video to a network of devices:
- Supports MPEG transport stream (*.ts) video files.
- Clients can be networked BrightSign players, PCs, Macs, mobile devices, etc.
- Supports RTP, UDP, HLS in unicast or multicast.
- Stream multiple video files simultaneously with BrightSign XD & XT players.