The inside edge features a JAE TX25 plug for connecting to interior display components (video, USB, serial, etc.) The outside edge has industry-standard connectors, as well as specialized device control and feedback interfaces.
• HD class performance; runs BrightSign software or compatible CMS partners software
• Flexible design: OPS compatible module and enclosure
• Electrical, mechanical, and thermal compatibility with Intel® OPS specification
• Optional on-board Wi-Fi, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n (sold separately)
• H.265/H.264 video decode
• Video output up to 1080p60
• 10-bit video output (using H.265)
• Hardware accelerated HTML5 support
• Interactive controls using GPIO and UDP (GPIO connector sold separately)
Full HD video and mainstream HTML menu overlays with Live Text to easily update
menu items and pricing using the BrightSign App.
Engage and inform customers with touch interactivity, stellar HD video and animating HTML5 content.
BrightSign LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, with offices in Europe and Asia. BrightSign designs media players and provides free software and cloud networking solutions for the commercial digital signage market worldwide, serving all vertical segments of the marketplace. BrightSign products are known for their signature reliability, affordability, market-leading technology and unsurpassed performance. Connect with BrightSign on Linkedin.com, Twitter.com, YouTube and Instagram