Austria's flagship sports gear store feeds all the senses with dynamic digital signage powered by BrightSign
Austria's foremost retailer of sports equipment and sportswear has chosen BrightSign as the digital signage solution for its new futuristic flagship retail store - Eybl World Store Vösendorf. Four video walls driven by 28 BrightSign digital media players deliver Full HD content, custom produced for specific departments and synchronized over a secure network. A specially developed Internet portal allows store managers to upload content and enables the installation partner to offer proactive service and management of the players.
Eybl world store Vösendorf near Vienna, Austria
Lackner Mediasystems GmbH commissioned by Umdasch Shopfitting Group
Four video walls with 28 screens in total deliver synchronized sequences of display messages, music and sounds
- Four video walls featuring 28 displays use BrightSign controllers to manage and play back 1080p videos and images promoting sports gear and educating customers on fitness and sports technique
- BrightSign HD210 controllers provide Ethernet connectivity for video-wall synchronization and Web access
- Lackner Mediasystems' specially developed software controls BrightSigns over the Internet
- Lackner Mediasystems' Web portal allows all its BrightSign customers to manage content with easy handling of media upload
- A massive range of products catering to all types of sport
- The concept for its newest flagship store embodied both the leadership and passion of Eybl.
- Ambition was not only to build the largest sports gear outlet in Austria, but also the most modern of its kind in the world.
- An entirely new sports store concept catering to all the senses of its customers: taste, smell and touch as well as hearing and sight.
- Meeting the demands of audio and visual stimulation required stellar multimedia displays to bring footfall into the store, and to engage and inspire customers within the four-level sales area.
- Interior design provides unique and relevant space for each sporting discipline.
- Commissioned Lackner Mediasystems to create four video walls.
- One located in the middle of the entrance area, consists of four x four 46-inch displays, which stands out as the main visual highlight.
- Another eye-catcher is the display wall in the denim-theme area, which uses displays oriented vertically and horizontally in a combination that creates an unconventional, attention-grabbing presentation.
- Further two display walls, each with two displays are used within other themed areas.
- Each of the 28 screens is controlled by BrightSign HD210 digital display controllers and play Full HD content
- Individual displays in each wall are synchronized via the BrightSign's Ethernet connection
- The HD210 Networked Looping Model offers a robust media-handling platform for superior video and image playback performance
- Full HD 1080p video playback, looping media and simple-to-use playlist creation and publishing through the included BrightAuthor software.
- Multi-zone and full screen layouts support video, images and text tickers
- Networking capability enables Live Text, Twitter feeds, networked databases and RSS content feeds
- Custom designed portal (by Lackner Mediasystems) enables content administration functions to support easy handling of content updates and signage management
"We have been doing these kinds of projects for more than ten years. It is not difficult to make a perfect installation in the first place: the hard bit is building solutions where customers can grow with them and after many years it is still working well. That's what BrightSign offers us"- Udo Lackner, CEO of Lackner Mediasystems
We recommend BrightSign for many other customers and it has proven so popular that we established our own portal where the customer simply uses an Internet connection and the BrightSign will be automatically routed to our portal. The content administration functions built into the portal support easy handling of content updates for our customers.- Udo Lackner, CEO of Lackner Mediasystems