Winner of rAVe [Publications] BEST of InfoComm2016 Award
- BrightWall is a powerful
drag-and-drop BrightAuthor tool that makes building looping video walls in any size and
layout very simple.
- Perfectly synchronize separate
videos per display or stretch a single video across all displays using the
BrightSign player’s Ethernet port and a common clock
- Build video walls by simply
choosing the number of displays, specifying the configuration of the video wall and dragging the video(s) into BrightAuthor
- The Synchronization event tool in BrightAuthor is used to synchronize the
playback of multiple screens for basic video walls and also can be used in conjunction with interactive events for creating interactive video walls.
- NEW: Genlock frame-accurate
synchronization (via BrightScript) provides perfect support for video wall and
edge blended applications processed through other systems.
- Click here to download a BrightSign video wall presentation.