BrightSign LLC®, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is announcing it will ship BSN.cloud with more than a dozen leading CMS partners integrated into its network management platform being launched at ISE 2020 (8-E200). In the first week of February, BSN.cloud will be publicly available, and the CMS partners will be selectable from a drop-down list within the BSN.cloud UI during player set-up. No fewer than 21 partner solutions are being shown on BrightSign’s stand, and four partners – Samsung Tizen, Intuiface, Navori Labs and Matrox – are announcing their own collaborations with BrightSign at ISE.
BSN.cloud Control Cloud is a free subscription included with every BrightSign player that delivers cloud connectivity for real-time player control from anywhere using the new remote diagnostic web server, as well as simple setup and provisioning features. Control Cloud also gives the end-user an easy and quick choice of CMS with the following partners integrated now, and more to come:
- Creative Realities, Inc.
- Industry Weapon
- REACH Media Network
- Revel Digital
- Tripleplay Digital Signage
“We’re thrilled that so many of our CMS partners are embracing BSN.cloud,” said BrightSign CEO, Jeff Hastings. “This rapid adoption speaks volumes about the value that BSN.cloud brings to the digital signage ecosystem. And these 16 partners are just the beginning – we’ll have more news to share on the CMS front in the weeks and months ahead.”
Other partners, such as Four Winds Interactive and Reflect Systems, are integrating their software in custom ways to deliver BSN.cloud features to their customers. All BrightSign players running BrightSign OS 8 include a free subscription to BSN.cloud Control Cloud. Regardless of the software chosen for a project, these can connect – at no charge – to BSN.cloud and take advantage of Control Cloud services.
BrightSign is also committed to working with technology partners to enable unique digital signage experiences. Well-known brands promoting their integration with BrightSign at ISE 2020 include:
- Samsung Tizen (4S-100) is delivering monitoring and maintenance features via BSN.cloud.
- Intuiface (8C-353) is announcing the addition of BrightSign support to its platform dedicated to the creation, deployment and analysis of interactive digital experiences for physical spaces.
- Navori Labs (8-E212) is announcing QL Player for BrightSign, bringing its innovations for player synchronization, dynamic data feeds, conditional triggering and more to BrightSign customers worldwide.
- Matrox and BrightSign have worked together to create a premium video wall demonstration at this year’s Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) at stand 11-D120, demonstrating the impact created by harnessing BrightWall’s wide range of configuration options and QuadHead2Go’s dynamic multi-monitor support.
Altogether, hardware and software from 21 industry-leading partners will be featured in demonstrations on the BrightSign booth. They include:
- Tripleplay IPTV streaming
- D3 LED booth headers and DreamLED content
- Red Dot Digital Media content
- First Impression and Kollins Communications content and technology solutions
- Nexmosphere elements for experience
- Signagelive, 22Miles, Appspace, Tightrope, ViaDirect CMS partners
- Bluefox audience measurement
- Bluefin, Mimo and Media Wave BrightSign Built-In displays
- Zygnage, NEC, Samsung, LG and ELO displays
For more information about BrightSign’s complete portfolio of digital signage products, visit https://www.brightsign.biz/.