90 Screen Networked and Synchronized Video Wall
BrightSign designed a 90 screen network at the Scientific Adventures Parc (also known as the Pass), a museum located on a former colliery near Mons (Wallonia, Belgium). Visitors can watch the various themes of the park on the screens when they enter the museum. Pass chose a solution consisting of BrightSign players, BrightSign Network and network interface software specifically designed by Axians, an IT integrator specialist in museum displays.
Thanks to the scalability of its products, BrightSign enables
integratorsto offer solutions adapted to the constraints of stage designs. This allows them to manage multiple video files in a synchronized system that is simple, efficient and scalable.- Roland Roy, Business manager, Axians museum
Location: Pass (Scientific Adventure Park), near Mons, Belgium
Design/Integration Company: Axians (group Vinci Energies)
Project: A network of BrightSign driven HD screens (19, 32 and 42 inches) assembled as video walls and to display a presentation of the museum
- Develop a technical solution of managing video content on 90 screens
- Develop an overall solution — equipment, software management, maintenance — ensuring that the prerequisites of the set, including a reliable and durable technical device, are designed to operate all year.
- The ability to play full HD content in network mode
- A user-friendly software interface, which the museum staff can use to easily change the content files when needed.
- The quality of the experience Axians had with the BrightSign players used in other museums (Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne, Vulcania, etc.).
- 90 BrightSign HD1010 controllers
- BrightSign controllers are networked and operated from a custom software interface designed specifically for PASS by Axians
- 90 video files are Ethernet synchronized and playback in Full HD at 1080i resolution
BrightSign LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, with offices in Europe and Asia. BrightSign designs media players and provides free software and cloud networking solutions for the commercial digital signage market worldwide, serving all vertical segments of the marketplace. BrightSign products are known for their signature reliability, affordability, market-leading technology and unsurpassed performance. For more information, visit www.brightsign.biz. Follow BrightSign at http://twitter.com/brightsign and http://www.facebook.com/BrightSignLLC.