Affordable and advanced BrightSign network-enabled HD menu boards allow integrators to offer affordable value-added services to manage and update restaurant menu boards for their clients
OSM Solutions designed custom two-panel menu board systems with BrightSign HD210 controllers and 46" LED displays for the shopping mall restaurants. Both were developed to attract customers and help the restaurants compete in their busy food courts. At Villa Fresh Italian Kitchen, one set of menu boards is used to invite visitors to take advantage of its Triple Play specials and the other set to provide graphically enticing reasons to order its value meals. The vertical two-panel menu boards for the Di A Sushi & Mongolian Grill's display complement the restaurant's Pan Asian décor, adding to its clean, welcoming environment. Although the Italian restaurant is in the Los Angeles, CA area and the Pan Asian restaurant is in Trumbull, CT, OSM Solutions uses the networking capabilities of the BrightSign HD210s to remotely update prices and menu items on the menu boards as often as needed from its home base in Austin, TX.
"I chose the BrightSign controllers because the units are compact, solid and provide very good support for H.264 video at 1080p. In addition to remote updating, they also offer scalability and longevity so they provide our clients with good value."- Marc Rosenberg, owner/operator of OSM Solutions
Industry: Fast Food Restaurants
Design/Integration Team: OSM Solutions
- Villa Fresh Italian Kitchen in Los Angeles, CA
- Di A Sushi & Mongolian Grill in Trumbull, CT
Project: OSM Solutions designed custom two-panel menu board systems with BrightSign HD210 controllers and 46" LED displays for the shopping mall restaurants. Both were developed to attract customers and help the restaurants compete in their busy food courts.
- Custom designed two-panel menu board system integrates BrightSign HD210 controllers with 46" LED displays for shopping mall restaurant menu board applications
- BrightAuthor is used to easily create the presentations and manage the content for each of the installed menu board locations and is included with the purchase of a BrightSign unit
- BrightSign Network, publishes the finished presentations and updated content to the remote locations from OSM Solutions' headquarters in Austin, TX. This networking solution remotely publishes, schedules, reports and monitors the content and BrightSign units
- BrightSign's affordable software allows OSM Solutions to provide a value-added service to their restaurant customers - managing and delivering content updates for changes to the menu items, pricing and specials when needed. This allows their end-customer to concentrate on their business and not on managing digital signs
BrightSign LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, with offices in Europe and Asia. BrightSign designs media players and provides free software and cloud networking solutions for the commercial digital signage market worldwide, serving all vertical segments of the marketplace. BrightSign products are known for their signature reliability, affordability, market-leading technology and unsurpassed performance. For more information, visit www.brightsign.biz. Follow BrightSign at http://twitter.com/brightsign and http://www.facebook.com/BrightSignLLC.